Home School Behavior Checklist
This template was modified and adapted for use with Microsoft Word from http://www.ldonline.com/article.php?id=908&loc=102
1. Save the template to your MS Word templates folder.
2. Open MS Word and choose New from the File menu.
3. Choose General Templates and double-click the Home-School Behavior Checklist template icon.
4. Click on the grey text form field and type the student's name.
5. Save the document and print a copy to use as a form for that student.
6. Perform steps 2 through 5 for each student its needed for.
Papers & Plans; Internet Resources
Administration & Leadership
Administrator / Leader, Teacher / Faculty, Student / Learner, Parent / Informal Education
Richard Thomason, Teacher, Madison Campus Elementary