Curriculum goals and objectives should be developed to frequently include the integration of technology. Teachers may employ an endless variety of methodologies that incorporate innovative techniques and resources.
Some key points to keep in mind:
- The administration should provide vision and direction for the support of technology integration.
- Technology is integrated into the curriculum through a systematic and developmental approach.
- Technology use should be a natural outgrowth of the curriculum’s goals and objectives.
- Learning experiences should be frequently enhanced by incorporating the use of technology.
- Students should be actively engaged in the use of various components of technology.