Copyright © 2004-2008 North American Division Office of Education
- Administrators will create a school calendar that includes time
the year for on-going professional growth and planning activities.
- Teachers will be given release time for planning and pursuing professional
- Educators may create programs allowing students to progress toward
graduation by demonstrating competency/mastery instead of fulfilling
- Administrators, teachers, and students will work to effectively balance
the time demands of a strong co-curricular program with the academic program.
- Schools will creatively allocate instructional time to effectively meet
the needs of
students through the use of strategies such as: