Teachers will receive in-depth staff training in at least one learning style approach.
“In-depth staff training” in the current educational climate means more than one two-hour inservice after school. The current view of school change includes teacher input to identify educational needs, periodic meetings to encourage growth, follow up activities, mentoring, and teacher self-assessment or reflection.
Teachers should have a role in planning staff training. Administrators must support improvement of education in schools.
- Andrews University
- Atlantic Union College
- Canadian University College
- Columbia Union College
- La Sierra University
- Loma Linda University
- Oakwood College
- Pacific Union College
- Southwestern Adventist University
- Southern Adventist University
- Union College
- Walla Walla College
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD)
- All Adventist Colleges and Universities