Copyright © 2004-2008 North American Division Office of Education
- Coaching and Mentoring for Dummies, Marty Brounstein, IDG Books Worldwide. Tips and lists to help
leaders improve their coaching/mentoring of employees.
- The Mentoring Pocketbook, Geof Alred, Bob Garvey, and Richard Smith, Stylus Publishing, LLC. A booklet
of tips, tools, and techniques for mentors and mentees to maximize the benefits of a mentoring relationship.
- North American Division Handbook for Principals, pages 75, 76. Contact your local Conference or Union
Education Department for a copy.
- Columbia Union Conference Education Department, 5427 Twin Knolls Rd. Columbia, MD, 21045. (301) 596-0800,
(410) 997-3414. Ask about their Principal Mentoring Program.
Go to Top