Copyright © 2004-2008 North American Division Office of Education
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change, Stephen Covey
- Living the 7 Habits: The Courage to Change, Stephen Covey
- Principle-Centered Leadership, Stephen Covey
- The Heart of a Leader, Ken Blanchard
- Empowerment Takes More Than a Minute, Ken Blanchard
- Qualities of Effective Teachers, James H. Strange
- School Leadership: Handbook for Excellence, Stuart C. Smith and Philip K. Piele
- Educational Administration: Concepts and Practices, Fred C. Lunenburg and Allan C. Ornstein
- Leadership is an Art, Max De Pree
- The Leaderís Companion: Insights on Leadership Through the Ages, J. Thomas Wren
- What Works in Schools: Translating Research into Action, Robert J. Marzano
- Bringing Out the Best in Teachers: What Effective Principals Do, Joseph Blasť and Peggy C. Kirby
- Improving Schools from Within: Teachers, Parents, and Principals Can Make a Difference, Roland S.
- Leadership Promises for Every Day, John C. Maxwell
- The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player: Becoming the Kind of Person Every Team Wants, John C.
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: Becoming the Person Others Will Want to Follow, John C.