Relationship to Constituencies
- www.queendom.com A large variety of free, on-line tests that will assess your strengths and suggest ways you can improve your communication skills.
- www.inc.com/guides/growth/23032.html Includes a number of articles with practical suggestions for improving your communication with others.
- www.nsba.org Web site for the National School Boards Association.
- www.zoomerang.com Design your own on-line survey with the help of this site. Up to 30-question surveys are free.
- www.pta.org/parentinvolvement/standards/ index.asp Valuable information regarding parent volunteer programs.
- www.scarecroweducation.com Journal of School Public Relations available at this site.
Promoting Your School
One of the most effective ways to promote your school is to have your students perform for your constituent churches. The following web sites provide children’s musicals that can be performed by your students.
Successfully performed musicals:
- The Great Late Potentate – A unique Christmas musical for children.
- Something’s Up Down in Bethlehem – A delightful Christmas musical.
- We Like Sheep – Based on the “Lost Sheep” parable of Jesus.
- It All Happened in the Country – Two city slickers get stranded in the country and find out there’s more to Christmas than the hustle and bustle of presents and decorations.
- Down by the Creek Bank – 25th Anniversary Edition – Join the gang by the creek bank to sing and learn spiritual principles.
- North American Division Handbook for Principals, pages 42-52, 76, 77. Contact your local Conference or Union for a copy.
- Promoting Your School, C. Warner. Can be purchased from www.creativelearningpress.com
- Video – Holding Christian Schools in Trust by Christian Schools International; available at www.gospelcom.net