Managing School Functions
The ability to prioritize and organize an educational institution requires skill and resources. This accompanying information will be helpful in managing the variety of school functions.
- www.myped.net a website dedicated to helping principals keep pace with education issues.
- www.naesp.org/ContentLoad.do?contentId=10 resources for principal forum exchange of best practices.
- http://naesp.org National Association of Secondary School Principals site covering multiple topics including calendar development, scheduling and various organizational issues.
- http://www.nwrel.org school administrator and educators site provided by NW Regional Educational Laboratory to access organizational information.
- http://www.franklincovey.com an educators solutions company offering organizational tools for educational leaders.
- www.zoomerang.com a site to create a sampling tool for the school constituents.
- http://www.administratorcoach.com a free newsletter is available at this location for Christian administrator covering a variety of educational topics.
- North American Division Handbook for Principals p. 16 – 67
- School Management by Wandering Around. Larry Fraze and Robert Hetzel. 1990. How to maximize your time as an administrator.
- NASSP, NAMSP, NAESP. National journals committed to assisting principals manage their time and schools effectively.