Connecting Adventist educators to excellent curriculum and instruction resources at
any level, in any education system, is CIRCLE's mission. Editorials feature quality
resources or share practical tips from personal experience to help fellow educators
dedicated to continuing the teaching ministry of Jesus Christ.
Seventh-day Adventist teachers, principals, teacher-educators, faculty or education
administrators are invited to write editorials, using the following guidelines:
- Informative articles, summaries, or reviews on subjects, topics or issues relating to your specific area of expertise in Adventist education
- New findings or ideas inviting discussion or collaboration among Adventist educators
- Advice, recommendations, and suggestions that might be helpful to Adventist educators in similar settings
- Priority will be given to editorials that share practical ways to integrate faith in any aspect of Adventist education.
- Editorials copying anyone else's work without due credit
- Editorials that do not support the principles of Adventist education
- Editorials endorsing products or programs which do not uphold the purposes of Adventist education
- Exposure to you and your organization. Your name, title, position and organization name are posted with your article, below your photo.
- The satisfaction of giving other educators a helping hand
- You retain copyright. By submitting your content, you give CIRCLE permission to post your article online for as long as deemed appropriate by CIRCLE.
- Write in a personal, conversational style, encouraging colleagues to
contact you (your email address will be shown) for further information
- Include a rationale or statement as to why this idea or subject/topic is
important in faith-integrating Christian education.
- Include references to any sources quoted or resources recommended.
CIRCLE will review these and include them in the database, with
full order or online access information.
- Keep it short (300-700 words). Links may be included to a fuller online
or printed discussion.
- The first sentence should grab the reader's attention.
- Attach your editorial to an email to email@example.com in any text format.
- Include your full name, title, employing organization's name, and current position
- Email or mail a passport-type digital photo of yourself, to be displayed with your editorial.
- Feel free to contact us for more information, or to recommend another Adventist educator to write an editorial.
Glynis Bradfield, firstname.lastname@example.org
CIRCLE Director of Operations
(269) 473-2686 or 471-3432
Andrews University School of Education
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0118