- What are Filters?
- How Do I Add a Filter?
- How Do Multiple Filters Work?
- How Do I Delete or Edit a Filter?
- Are Filters Automatically Deleted?
To add a filter:
- Click the "plus" () next to filters in the browse tools box
- On the right side of the page, or click the filter icon.
- Select the type of filter you wish to add.
- Specify the values of the filter.
- Click the "add" button to apply the new filter.
- The filter will appear in the browse tools box below filters.
- Click on the "X" () next to the filter you want to delete
in the browse tools box.
- The deleted filter will no longer appear in the list of filters.
- Click on the "pencil-in-hand" () next to the filter you want to edit.
- Change the values.
- Click the "update" button.
- Check the edited filter in the filters list.
cookies. This means that your filter settings are stored on your computer and will be in effect until you edit them, delete them or close your web browser. If no resources are found, try deleting or editing filter settings.