Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is a lightweight XML format designed for sharing headlines and other Web content
This XML-based format allows you to integrate automatically updating lists of CIRCLE resources into your favorite news reader or into web portals provided by companys such as Google and Yahoo.
If you don't have a reader you could try one of the following web portals:
If you have a reader, follow these general directions which should work for most Readers.
- Goto the RSS page to select what feeds you want.
- Copy the link that is given at the bottom of the page.
- Open up your desired RSS reader
- Follow the instructions for adding a feed in your reader.
- Fill in the information requested pasting the link when asked for the Feed URL.
If you have more questions or are having trouble getting it to work feel free to contact us.